Tuesday 24 May 2011

One Tree Hill

Since I love television and this is interior design blog I have been trying to think of ways to mix the two together so I get a bit of both. So I am going to make blogs about different rooms featured on my favourite television shows as well as different artwork!

So for this blog post I am going to talk about Peyton's bedroom from One Tree Hill! Peyton's room has always been one of my favourite rooms that I have ever seen on television. It is just so cool. The room's main colours are black and red which can be very strong but they look great for her room.  



Another thing that I really love about Peyton's room is all of her original artwork. She is an amazing artist and her art usually has a message behind it. I also really like the colours that she uses. Her art usually has red white and black in it but sometimes has other colours when necessary.


I really love this mural, I love all of the people just starring out at you. You don't know their stories, you don't know why they are all in a big group together but they are. Eventually she paints the world population on top of the mural in red paint. 




Another thing that I love about Peyton's room is all of her music. Her room is filled with shelves and shelves of records which I think is pretty cool considering most teenagers only listen to their iPods. The picture is a little pixelated but some of her record shelves are featured in the picture. Her shelves are black to match her colour scheme.


Later on as the show progresses Peyton's changes her room and she paints a dog on the wall behind her bed. The dog gives the room an even safer feeling because it is a bull dog which many people use as a guard dog. The white walls are a little boring but she still adds a bright and bold colour with the bed spread!




If I were to redo my room I would probably try to style if after Peyton's because there is something about it that is so dark and strong but at the same time so beautiful and safe. My favourite version of her room is shown in the third picture in this blog post but I still love all of the different versions!

1 comment:

  1. That's some really bold art!! I don't know if I'd like that dog over my bed...

    ReplyDelete