Wednesday 1 June 2011

Bed Linens

For this blog post I am going to talk about bed linens again, but instead of just showing you what I like I am showing you different things that match a specific rug. I will be featuring a duvet cover, sheet set, bed skirt, pillow shams, a throw and show pillows. All of the things featured in this blog today except from the rug are from Linen N' Things. Below is the rug I am matching the things to.



The duvet cover I picked to go with the rug is called Nourish in Amber. I chose this bedspread because I thought that the gold and brown matched very nicely with the rug.

For my sheet set I chose brown sheets just because I thought that brown is a richer colour than gold. Another reason I chose brown is because there is quite a bit of yellow near the top of the bedspread.


For my pillow cases I chose brown as well. I chose brown because It matches with the sheets so it looks like a set. The brown is the same shade as the sheets so please refer to the picture above.

For my bed skirt I chose yellow because I thought that we needed some more and close to the ground to tie in the rug.

The last thing I am going to show you on this blog are some extra pillows that would go great with the bed spread.

Overall these items cost $460.96 and you can buy them all at Linen N' Things.

1 comment: