Monday 4 April 2011

Beds

Everyone needs a bed to sleep in so I thought that I would make this post about beds. And due to the other websites I was looking at, not working, all of the beds will also be from Ikea.

The first bed I would like to show you is the HEMENS bed. It is my least favourite out of the ones that I will show you but it is still a pretty nice bed. My least favourite part about the HEMENS bed is the bottom foot board. Personally I don't like having a bottom foot board, I think that they make the bed look smaller than without a tall foot board. This bed comes in two colours, black-brown and white. One thing I like about this bed is that you can adjust the height depending on the height of the mattress and how far you want to be off the ground. It costs $349.00.













My next choice is the OPPDAL  bed. It is a little boring look wise but is very functional. It has three drawers that fit under the bed which is great for people who have a lot of stuff. It comes in a medium brown as well as black-brown. I would like this bed better if it had a back head board because without it I think that the bed looks a little plain. Due to the drawers on this bed you can't change the height of the bed frame. This bed costs $289.00.
The final bed I am going to talk about is the MALM. It is a very simple yet modern bed. I has a meduim height head board and a short foot board which is nice. It also comes in five different colours, birch veneer, white stained oak, white, medium brown, white and black-brown. Another thing I like about this bed is that you can adjust the height depending on the height of the mattress and how far you want to be off the ground. This bed costs $279.00.





2 comments: